Northern Lights and Ice Cave Adventure
You do not need to spend a long time in Iceland to discover the great diversity of its natural wonders. In only two days this tour takes you to many of the country’s highlights including the renowned Glacier Lagoon, Jökulsárlón, the majestic glaciers of the South Coast the beautiful waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. On top of the stunning scenery you will experience the exciting activities of glacier walking and a tour into the Ice Caves of Europe’s largest glacier. We spend the night at a brand new 4 star hotel in the country side, the perfect spot to experience the *northern lights!*Please note that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and therefore sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Guide, transportation, accommodation, breakfast, Ice Cave tour and a Glacier Walk
What do I need to bring?
Boots and Clothing:
- Light hiking boots.
- Thermal underwear – Wool or synthetic.
- Wind and waterproof jacket and pants.
- Hiking pants.
- Warm socks.
- Warm hat.
- Extra warm jacket / parka for cold days (winter).
- Small backpack for clothes and items used during the day – 20L (1200 cu in).
- Sunglasses and sun protection (summer & spring).
- Water bottle.
- Casual clothes / change of clothes.
- Prescription medication and other personal health items.
- Toiletries; Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap etc.
- Swim suit (depends on tour).
- Walking pole(s).
- Sun/rain Hat or a Cap.
- Camera, spare batteries and a memory card or films.
Single supplement for an extra fee of 9.200 ISK.
Please note that the Northern Lights are a Natural Phenomenon, therefore sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that due to unpredictable weather and conditions during winter, the itinerary of this tour is subject to change. While it is our goal to deliver the best tour experience possible, the safety of our passengers is always our first priority.
Minimum Age13 years
View Full Gallery