This three day south coast adventure tour embraces the highlights of the South of Iceland. It includes the historical and geological Thingvellir National Park, the majestic Golden waterfall Gullfoss, the world famous Geysir hot spring, the renowned Glacier Lagoon Jökulsárlón not to forget the immense black beaches and beautiful waterfalls of the south coast. On top of these unique natural wonders the tour includes exciting activities like a Glacier Walk and a tour into the Ice Cave (from November). We spend two nights at a family run country hotel where we enjoy traditional Icelandic dinners. This is also a perfect place for our northern lights hunts!
IncludedGuide, accommodation, breakfast and dinner, Ice Cave tour and a Glacier Walk
Boots and Clothing:
- Light hiking boots.
- Thermal underwear – Wool or synthetic.
- Wind and waterproof jacket and pants.
- Hiking pants.
- Warm socks.
- Warm hat.
- Extra warm jacket / parka for cold days (winter).
- Small backpack for clothes and items used during the day – 20L (1200 cu in).
- Sunglasses and sun protection (summer & spring).
- Water bottle.
- Casual clothes / change of clothes.
- Prescription medication and other personal health items.
- Toiletries; Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap etc.
- Swim suit (depends on tour).
- Walking pole(s).
- Sun/rain Hat or a Cap.
- Camera, spare batteries and a memory card or films.