IncludedGuide, transportation, accommodation, breakfast, Ice Cave tour and a Glacier Walk
Boots and Clothing:
- Light hiking boots.
- Thermal underwear – Wool or synthetic.
- Wind and waterproof jacket and pants.
- Hiking pants.
- Warm socks.
- Warm hat.
- Extra warm jacket / parka for cold days (winter).
- Small backpack for clothes and items used during the day – 20L (1200 cu in).
- Sunglasses and sun protection (summer & spring).
- Water bottle.
- Casual clothes / change of clothes.
- Prescription medication and other personal health items.
- Toiletries; Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap etc.
- Swim suit (depends on tour).
- Walking pole(s).
- Sun/rain Hat or a Cap.
- Camera, spare batteries and a memory card or films.
Single supplement for an extra fee of 9.200 ISK.
Please note that the Northern Lights are a Natural Phenomenon, therefore sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that due to unpredictable weather and conditions during winter, the itinerary of this tour is subject to change. While it is our goal to deliver the best tour experience possible, the safety of our passengers is always our first priority.