Operator: Reykjavík Excursions
We say: This large comfortable coach tour with wifi is a best seller. We especially love this tour because of the extra stop at Friðheimar, a geothermal greenhouse in the Golden Circle where tomato plants are grown under electric light, with imported bees! The restaurant there is super cool, and the tomato soup is delicious. There’s something really special about a greenhouse in the sub-arctic!
Ideal for you if: you want to visit the Golden Circle in a large comfortable coach, visit a tomato farm and be back in time for dinner.
- Pick up / drop off in Reykjavík
- Þingvellir National Park
- Geysir geothermal area
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Friðheimar geothermal greenhouse
- English every day (all year)
- German: Mon, Tue,Thu & Sat (all year)
- French: Thu & Sun (all year)
- Spanish: Sat (1 Jun - 31 Aug)
- Scandinavian: Mon (1 Jun - 31 Aug) & Fri (all year)